A downloadable card game
GUNFIGHTER is a light (15-30 minute, two player) non-collectible card game set in the old west.
For a limited time, sign up for a printable copy of Gunfighter HERE.
- Each player equips action cards at the beginning of the showdown. These actions range from stylish shooting and dodging sequences to taunting or even instilling fear in the opponent.
- During each turn, both players choose one action card to play at the same time. Players must focus on three goals: maintain accuracy and bullet reserves, successfully land shots on the enemy, and avoid the enemy's shots.
- Last player standing wins the duel.
- Lightweight - Travel-sized game that can be played with minimal tabletop space.
- Quick - 1 minute to set up and around 15-30 mins to play. Zero downtime and full player engagement throughout.
- Strategic - Deceptively simple to learn, yet packed with thought-provoking choices, mind games, and tense "finger on the trigger" moments.
- Highly replayable - Numerous card interactions and individual playstyles result in countless opportunities for players to outwit their opponents.
- Color-blind friendly - Designed to be accessible for individuals with Protanopia, Deuteranopia, or Tritanopia.
LIKE and SHARE the Gunfighter Facebook Page
Physical copies are coming soon!
Last Updated: Dec. 12, 2018
Click download now to get access to the following files: